Tuesday 6 May 2008

LifeSucks chapter 4

(no pic.)


"Are you alright?" A male voice asked
I didn't answer, couldn't answer, not now...
And again, a male voice "I'm worried about you."
If you can read my mind, then go do it, but it seems he can't read minds...
I crawled to the couch, getting on the couch, and going to sleep again...


I woke up, felt like there was something wrong...
I was smaller then I used to be...
The good thing is, I don't see blurry anymore...


He gave me something to eat, but I didn't understand what to do with it, did't smell like food to me anyway...

He made a phone call...


there was knock on the door.
A female doctor walked over to me, asking things...
one answer, and it was on where my House is, but only because I know she needs it...


"There's nothing I can do here," she said.

She took her cellphone, and said "I need an ambulance here."

The ambulance arrived...

***To be continued***

7 comments:

scarlet_white said...

So she is a baby now, that was unexpected, will she get back to adult?

S@n said...

:D You do have a great imagination!!!

I hope you will tell us how did that happen! how did she become a baby again! Like Pablo said, that was totally unexpected...

Maybe she is just hallucinating!

Very interesting story! Keep up the good job!!

Well done, I'm totally looking forward to next chapter, I can't wait to see what happen with the baby!

Astral Faery said...

Whoa! That was totally unexpected. And uber creepy, too. Brilliant job!

chardonnay said...

Ahhh I made it thru a story. Yes!!!

I told you I would get here when I could sit still thru one.

Promise kept!

This was really good. Turning her into a baby..hmm...but she's thinking like a teen.

Sounds like you are really taking after your mother! Or at least her storytelling!!!

Great job!!

You are writing more right?

Anonymous said...

My dear Fran, this chapter was very interesting. This is turning out to be quite a mystery! Great job sweet Fran! :)

Anonymous said...

i think this one is kinda stupid 2 tell ya the truth i read all the chapters and it bores me

Anonymous said...

Read 2 minutes ; Sleep 20 minutes Sooo boring